We have created this free survey to allow you to identify which senses you prefer to use, both externally, to interact with the world and internally, to process the information you receive.
The reason for creating the survey is two-fold:
1. Out of all the behavioural models we teach, the VAK (Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic) model provides the most ‘aha moments’ for people in terms of understanding behaviour and how to improve communication
2. We are keen to learn more (from the anonymous demographics section) about how we develop these traits
There are four sections to the survey:
1) Anonymous demographics – so we can learn more about how we develop our senses
2) How you prefer to receive information from others and the environment
3) How you prefer to process information internally
4) How you prefer to communicate with others
At the end of the test you will receive a percentage breakdown of your preferred styles and you can download a free information sheet about how your sense preferences influence your experience of the world.
The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions.